Think, explore, discover, innovate.
- Engineering Analysis
- The Engineering Analysis Department activities focus on development and application of new and innovative analysis methods for both nuclear and non-nuclear systems… [Engineering Analysis]
- Nuclear Systems Analysis
- The Nuclear Systems Analysis Department activities concentrate on Reactor & Fuel Cycle Analysis,Simulation and Methods, Applied Physics & Nuclear Data, and Criticality Safety… [Nuclear Systems Analysis]
- Research & Test Reactor
- The Reduced Enrichment for Research and Test Reactors (RERTR) Program develops technology necessary to enable the conversion of civilian facilities using high enriched uranium (HEU) to low enriched uranium (LEU) fuels and targets… [RERTR website]
2014 Mo-99 Topical Meeting
June 24-27, 2014 — Washington D.C., USA
NNSA’s 2014 Mo-99 Topical Meeting on Molybdenum-99 Technological Development, hosted by Argonne National Laboratory, will take place in Washington D.C. from June 24-27, 2014. Mo-99 2014 website.
- Nonproliferation and National Security
- Nonproliferation and National Security (NPNS) applies technical expertise to address global security threats, finding and implementing practical solutions to realize nonproliferation and national security policy objectives. Major activities include strategic trade control, international safeguards, information security, vulnerability assessments, policy support, and international engagement… [Nonproliferation and National Security]
- Detection & Diagnostic Systems
- The Detection & Diagnostic Systems Department conducts research and development related to instruments and non-destructive evaluation (NDE) techniques for characterization of materials and determination of system parameters related to different energy systems (including fossil, transportation, and nuclear). The Department also develops sensors and technologies for non-energy-producing applications such as homeland security and biomedical engineering… [Detection & Diagnostic Systems]
- Engineering Development and Applications
- The Engineering Development and Applications Department activities concentrate on Corrosion & Mechanics of Materials, Irradiation Performance, Engineering Development Labs, and Engineering Projects… [Engineering Development and Applications]
At a Glance: The Nuclear Engineering Division
The Nuclear Engineering Division Brochure provides an overview about our activities: learn about our diversified research and development portfolio, our range of world-class facilities where scientists and engineers perform cutting-edge research and our major capabilities covering fields of national and international relevance.
DOWNLOAD: Nuclear Engineering Division — Facts Sheets, Brochures & Other Documents
Last Modified: Fri, October 11, 2013 5:02 PM